Blogi toimii Hyrian opiskelijan oppimispäiväkirjana kansainvälisen opiskelijavaihdon aikana
Monday, April 10, 2017
My third week in Plymouth started with designing headpictures of some wed sites and sketching some video ideas for another wed site.
On tuesday night Lucy from Almond take me and other finnish girls to bowling. We were all little rusty because nobody of us have not bowling like in over five years but I think did okay beacause I did three strikes and won one round. And I do not how but in some kind of twisted miracle Melissa ( my roommate) manage to throw her bowling ball on the track next to us. And some point one bowling ball just didn't want to go the finish line. It just get stuck middle if the track and we tried to hit it with other balls. Finally we manage to get it on the end of track.
Later in the week I got new job in small local video production group. They are creating videos to promote the Special Olympics Plymouth. I am helping them couple days on week in that and doing my final work placement project about they doing these videos. Know I had just take couple photos about their working and some videos. I am going to get more material next time when I go there.
Friday night I wanted to go local Fun fair and I get Melissa and Venla with me. It was really nice and I won stuffed husky in darts and gave it to Steve who is my host dad because I don't think that he has enough dogs yet in that house hold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment