Blogi toimii Hyrian opiskelijan oppimispäiväkirjana kansainvälisen opiskelijavaihdon aikana
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
For last couple of weeks I have been working more on Special Olympics to Plymouth project at YMCA center.
The main purpose of this project was to get local specail olympics in here and to get people to known more about what is special olympics. This was also a get more local kids to join to filming production courses.
They started filming this commercial to specail olympics at easter break and I have been working them at couple times in week mostly filming some material behind the scenes and working progress. Other thing that I have been doing in this project is interwiewing. I have interwiev kids of the group of " What have you been doing over last few days?"or " What have you leaned?" and " Have you taken part in competitions?" that kind of stuff and it is all for their final film.
I also dragged Melissa my roommate to help me filming some games that locals were playing last wednesday evening in YMCA center.
The Specail olympics film is coming out in 23rd of May and it will been showed at small local movie theatre. It is kind of premiere to some local students and othere people. Sadly I will bee back in Finland that time but I can always seen it on the internet later.
I also decided that my work placements final project will bee video of when and why they are doing this film. They were all very exited about that and Dominic( the film producer of group) said that if I want to they can show my final video on the same event to. I haven' t decided yet do I want that people other than my teachers are seeing it.
The project will not been finished in couple of weeks maybe because there is still some filming to do.
I will put some video clips in here after the computer starts working properly again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment