What is new in my work placement here is that I have a working partner now. His name is Yannick and his german. We work together with this web site for a two clients who are selling diffrent products and services like logo design, visual analysis and motion desing.
My part in this project is that I am " team leader" and design layouts to wed site. Yannick job is to put all that together. Even there is now two os us working in this project this will take some time before its done.
For my other projects that I have done they are getting foward very well. My final project video about YMCA event about making video for special olympics is going to be ready later this week. At least I hope so because the deadline is getting closer and closer.
Bottle Buddi project is looking very good now. The layouts and graphics are done, new photos have been taken and I have done three adverts to some primary school wed site about Bottle Buddi. Scary thing is that this adverts that I designed are going to be seen in hole country. It is kind of scary thought really.
Here is the adverts that I designed.
Also about my video. Producer of this Special olympics video of Plymouth district asked me that when my video is ready he would love to have a copy of it that, because they want to show it at premier were the real Special olympics video is shown to. Premier is after when I go back to Finland so I guess it is okey because I am not here to seen it. I am really bad at shown my own work to audience.



No comments:
Post a Comment