Tuesday, May 16, 2017

This is my last week in England. It has been raining like there is water every where. But that is okay because I like rain really.

My last couple weeks has beeen quite guet. I have done some logo design and meeting customers but that is it.
 I really do not know what to write now honestly.  I mean, I really like in here but I still miss Finland little.  At last meeting with Jo from almond she asked me what I going to do when I go back to Finland.  My answer was "I do not know." Because yeah I do not know what to do when I am back in Finland. She told that there is always a possiblity to come back here for work or school if I want to.
I already know that and I am not so sure about that. This is a nice country and all that but I wish some things were diffrent. Like way more diffrent. Nothing is never perfect but I can always hope.
This was very short writing but I will write again soon.


 here is my logo designs to Rs twenty 2  construction company. 





No comments:

Post a Comment