Sometimes I feel like days are just passing off either too quickly or very very slowly. Beacuse sometimes I have lots of work to do and some days I really do not have anything to do. But I always find something to do anyways so that is not problem.
Last Wednesday we were at this Cream tea and scones event with some germans that are also here at work placement. Tea was fine but scones were too sweet. normally I love sweet stuff but this was just way too sweet. Honestly I thought I will get diabetes of that.
I have done some logo designs to this one company and last Thursday I was out Taviststock to help Melissa and others filming this working progres how to do cricket bat. It was some Wombat Cricket company who wanted viseo about how they are doing cricket bats. After the filming I was covered on tree dust. And me and Yannick are still creating a wed site to clients well mostly Yannick is doing it now because I did others works. But because our customers have not send us new information about items they want to sell we really can not doing it. I raelly hope taht they will give us all needed information soon.
On Saturday me and melissa decided that we are going to do day trip on next city called Exeter. It was nice city.


No comments:
Post a Comment